- How private is your practice? – Cybersecurity for Therapists – PPS Insurance Company AGM
- Keynote @ YHMAST Safeguarding Conference
- Workshop at E2BN Safeguarding Conference
Cyber Self Harm – Attachment and neuroscience approaches to this phenomena
22 March 2018 – CYP Now Conference – London
- Cyber trauma CPD: Newman University April 2018
- Cybertrauma CPD – Wimbledon Guild June 2018
- Cyberspace and Mental health In CYP – CCMH with Margot Sunderland September 2018
Associations and Affiliations
Online Harm Or Harm Online Catherine KnibbsApril 8, 2019 Online Harm or Harm online can be difficult to define accurately in a quantitative frameThe subjective nature of this terminology is highly multifaceted and nuanced and as such may be easier...
When trigger warnings are not enough, nor are they a valid reason to potentially traumatise an audience
April 03, 2019When trigger warnings are not enough, nor are they a valid reason to potentially traumatise an audience But they do create curiosity, viewing and increase the ratings of a video because human beings are intrigued by trauma and yet many...
February 27, 2019 The ‘Human algorithm’ that schools and parents feed through fear concerning social media 'trends' > How perpetrators of crime are relying on you to advertise their products for free; and you do. > How you may be adding to the online...