I have collated a list of relevant links that you may wish to visit:
- PEER Support Yorkshire – www.peersupportyorks.co.uk
- Dr Dan Siegel – Interpersonal Neurobiology – http://drdansiegel.com
- Dr Gabor Mate – Addiction Expert – www.drgabormate.com
- Online Events – Online CPD for Psychotherapists, Counsellors, Supervisors & Coaches – www.onlinevents.co.uk
- The Trauma Therapist Project – www.thetraumatherapsitproject.com
- Dr Rick Hanson: The Neuroscience of Lasting Happiness – www.rickhanson.net
- Daniel Goleman; Emotional Intelligence – www.danielgoleman.info
- ChildTrauma Academy – www.childtrauma.org
- Centre for Healthy Minds – https://centerhealthyminds.org
- The Compassionate Mind Foundation – https://compassionatemind.co.uk
- Brené Brown – www.brenebrown.com
- The Long Boat Home – http://www.thelongboathome.co.uk
- Everyday Mindfulness – www.everyday-mindfulness.org
- E-safety Adviser – www.esafety-adviser.com
Associations and Affiliations
Online Harm Or Harm Online Catherine KnibbsApril 8, 2019 Online Harm or Harm online can be difficult to define accurately in a quantitative frameThe subjective nature of this terminology is highly multifaceted and nuanced and as such may be easier...
When trigger warnings are not enough, nor are they a valid reason to potentially traumatise an audience
April 03, 2019When trigger warnings are not enough, nor are they a valid reason to potentially traumatise an audience But they do create curiosity, viewing and increase the ratings of a video because human beings are intrigued by trauma and yet many...
February 27, 2019 The ‘Human algorithm’ that schools and parents feed through fear concerning social media 'trends' > How perpetrators of crime are relying on you to advertise their products for free; and you do. > How you may be adding to the online...